Whats New

Search this Blog

Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock



Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock
-Highly Detailed Paintwork
-Transformable with Due Care
-Alclad Chrome Parts
-Light up Gun Blaster
-Light up Sword
-Golden Crown
-9 Inches Tall

Credits
-Decals by Bogg6ft7

Speedlee:
Featuring one of my favourite MP mould and Transformer... Always in me to improve on my painting techniques, I took quite a while to get this baby done... I had a lot of fun on the detailing department... It is tedious work, but the more I paint, the more I appreciate the awesome details this mould packs !!! I try to hold back on all the fanciful detailing I have done for the WFC Transformers, sometimes I blame my itchy hands !!! But at the same time not missing out on any hook or crannies of this mould !!! So without further ado, I present to you... Masterpiece Grimlock, Speedlee Style !!! :D

Recipe
-mp grimlock

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer